|Bob's Burgers character|
|Andy and Ollie Poplopovich|
|Occupation||Students at Wagstaff School|
|Relatives||(see Pesto Family)|
|Behind the scenes|
|Voiced by||Laura Silverman (Andy)|
Sarah Silverman (Ollie)
|“||Back to you Andy.||”|
|“||Back to you Ollie.||”|
Andrew "Andy Pesto" & Oliver "Ollie Pesto" Poplopovich, better known as the Pesto Twins, are the twin sons of Jimmy "Pesto" Poplopovich and little brothers of Jimmy Jr. Their first appearance in broadcast order was in "Art Crawl", in which Louise puts them to work making tourist-friendly art. Their first appearance in production order, however, was in "Burger Wars", where it is established that they are part of the Pesto Family. They attend school with the Belcher children and seem to be good friends with them. They are an inseparable duo as they both want to do everything with each other. Andy is voiced by Laura Silverman, while Ollie is voiced by Sarah Silverman.
Andy & Ollie both have fair skin and golden blond hair. Andy wears a cyan shirt, periwinkle shorts, white tube socks, and shoes. Ollie wears a gold-yellow shirt, green shorts, white tube socks, and shoes. They are both 3' 11".
- Fans of the show have compared Andy & Ollie to Walter & Perry of Home Movies, another Loren Bouchard cartoon.
- If the two are set to work with someone else besides each other, they will eventually panic ("Carpe Museum").
- They are Louise's best friends.
- Louise frequently takes advantage of them, usually through trickery or force.
- They were born two minutes apart ("Synchronized Swimming").
- Ollie is the older of the twins ("Fort Night").
- Andy is the twin with the longer hair ("Art Crawl").
- The only reason they like Wagstaff School is because both twins go there ("The Frond Files").
- Ollie has perfect teeth ("House of 1000 Bounces") and can see in the dark ("The Belchies"), according to Andy.
- They are both voiced by people of the opposite gender, which is a regular in the series as Tina & Linda are both voiced by males.
- They are both implied to have Coulrophobia (fear of clowns) ("Bad Tina").
- Ollie once had malaria ("Dawn of the Peck").
- Art Crawl (first appearance in broadcast order)
- Spaghetti Western & Meatballs (non speaking cameo)
- Burger Wars (first appearance in production order)
- Torpedo (Ollie makes a non speaking appearance in the baseball crowd)
- Ear-sy Rider
- Broadcast Wagstaff School News
- My Fuzzy Valentine (non speaking cameo)
- O.T. The Outside Toilet
- Family Fracas
- The Kids Run the Restaurant
- Boyz 4 Now
- Carpe Museum
- The Unnatural
- Fort Night
- Presto Tina-O
- Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial (non speaking cameo)
- The Frond Files
- World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II) (Andy sings)
- Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl
- Friends with Burger-fits
- The Runway Club
- Dawn of the Peck
- The Millie-Churian Candidate
- The Oeder Games
- The Gene and Courtney Show (non speaking cameo)
- Lice Things Are Lice
- House of 1000 Bounces
- Bye Bye Boo Boo
- The Horse Rider-er
- Secret Admiral-irer
- Glued, Where's My Bob? (end credits sequence)
- The Secret Ceramics Room of Secrets (non speaking cameo)
- The Trouble with Doubles
- Go Tina on the Mountain (non speaking cameo)
- Mission Impos-slug-ble
- The Taking of Funtime One Two Three
- Nightmare on Ocean Avenue Street
- The Fresh Princ-ipal (non speaking cameo)
- If You Love It So Much, Why Don't You Marionette? (non speaking cameo)
- The Hawkening: Look Who's Hawking Now!
- A Fish Called Tina (non speaking cameo)
- Wag the Song (non speaking cameo)
- Yurty Rotten Scoundrels
- The Handyman Can
- Poops!… I Didn't Do It Again (non speaking cameo)
- Fast Time Capsules at Wagstaff School
- Diarrhea of a Poopy Kid
- The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment
- Y Tu Tina También (non-speaking cameo)
- Fingers-loose (non-speaking cameo)
- Some Kind of Fender Benderful