This page is intended to document anything and everything that directly relates to both series in as much detail as possible.
|Actor||Archer Character||Bob's Burgers Character|
|H. Jon Benjamin||Sterling Archer||Bob Belcher, various|
|Eugene Mirman||Cecil Tunt/VanderTunt||Gene Belcher|
|Kristen Schaal||Tiffy,||Louise Belcher|
|John Roberts||Linda Belcher||Linda Belcher, various|
|Larry Murphy||Frank||Teddy, various|
|Chris Parnell||Cyril Figgis||Warren Fitzgerald|
|Robert Ben Garant||Rudy||Torpedo Jones, Critter|
|Thomas Lennon||Charles||Chuck Charles, Kenny|
|Jack McBrayer||Randy Gillette||Marbles, Kevin, Leslie|
|Jon Hamm||Captain Murphy||Talking Toilet|
|Fred Armisen||Gustavo Calderon||Tommy Jaronda|
|Gary Cole||Agent Holly||Sergeant Bosco|
|Rob Huebel||Patrick "Crash" McCaren||Prince of Persuasia, various|
|Kumail Nanjiani||Farooq Ashkani||Skip Marooch|
|Patton Oswalt||Alan Shapiro||Moody Foodie|
|Keegan-Michael Key||Detective Diedrich||Various|
|Jon Daly||Richard "Ivy" Stratton IV||Sasha|
Here is a visual comparison of the Archer versions of the Belcher Family (and asst. landmarks) alongside their original counterparts:
- The crossover episode, Fugue and Riffs, is a tribute to the 2005 American crime thriller A History of Violence.
- While the whole Belcher family appeared in the episode, only John Roberts voice his respective character as Linda Belcher in the episode. None of the children had lines in the episode (though Kristen Schaal, and Eugene Mirman would voice different characters in the two part Season 4 finale of Archer).
- Lana mentions that Bob's Burgers is in the vicinity of New York City (where ISIS headquarters is located), though this is not necessarily true in the official continuity.
- Two of the running gags from Bob's Burgers are used in the crossover episode: A Burger of the Day, or rather "Week" in this case, is shown and mentioned (Archer thinks up a second burger later in the episode); instead of a Pest Control or Exterminator "Truck," the KGB agents' vehicle is shown as they are there to "exterminate" Archer.
- In the Family Guy episode Guy, Robot, Carl, a character voiced by H. Jon Benjamin does impressions of both Bob Belcher and Sterling Archer in a stand up comedy routine. The joke being that their voices are all nearly identical to each other.
- In 2017, animator Simon Chong created a crossover where the main characters from Archer were depicted as Bob's Burgers characters visiting the restaurant using his own animation along with edited animation from Bob's Burgers episodes and audio from both series. The resulting viral success of the crossover led to Chong receiving a job offer from Bob's Burgers creator Loren Bouchard which he later accepted.