|Bob's Burgers character|
|Occupation||Co-owner of Reflections|
|Relatives||Harold Cranwinkle (husband)|
|Behind the scenes|
|Voiced by||Larry Murphy|
— Edith Cranwinkle
Edith Cranwinkle is the elderly co-owner of Reflections, an art sales, supplies, & lessons store. She first appears in the episode Art Crawl. In Art Crawl she is the chairperson of the festival. She attempts to have Bob arrested for defacing artwork in her store after he accuses her of censoring Gayle's artwork, but Linda confesses to the censorship and Louise pays off Bob's debt. She is voiced by Larry Murphy.
Edith's appearances in many episodes often consist of her appearing suddenly in shot and making a one word comment describing the scene such as "rude" and "violent".
Edith is a very unpleasant and impolite person, close-minded and judgemental, often speaking out in an argumentative manner at town meetings or taking the role of a grouchy moral guardian. She never bothers with politeness or niceties. She seems to have an inflated sense of her shop's importance in the community and a disproportionate desire for arts and crafts to be favored at the expense of other needs, viewing crafts as an essential part of the community (although she concedes art can be sacrificed) and feels that a rich person spending 45% of their income on yarn as insufficient and "not very much".
She is also very shrewish and domineering towards her husband, Harold Cranwinkle.
- Edith is a member of the same quilting group as Mr. Frond and Eleanor Hirschbaum.
- She was once stuck on the toilet for 3 weeks, but claims she didn't call for help because she "had self-respect." ("Glued, Where's My Bob?")
- With her husband, Harold, participates in the Bog to Beach parade in "Paraders of the Lost Float."
- Takes pills for gas ("Bobby Driver").
- Is rumored to have once put a knitting needle through a man's hand just because he didn't have exact change ("Tweentrepreneurs").
- "I'm taking off my seatbelt. It's chafing my honkers." (Bobby Driver)
- Fort Night
- The Frond Files
- I Get Psy-chic Out of You (non speaking cameo)
- Wharf Horse (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part I)
- World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II) (non speaking cameo)
- Dawn of the Peck
- Best Burger
- Midday Run
- Can't Buy Me Math
- Adventures In Chinchilla-Sitting (voice only)
- The Itty Bitty Ditty Committee (non speaking cameo)
- The Oeder Games
- The Silence of the Louise
- The Bleakening, Part 1
- The Bleakening, Part 2 (appears on end credits sequence)
- Sleeping with the Frenemy