|Bob's Burgers character|
|Behind the scenes|
|First||"Sheesh! Cab, Bob?"|
|Voiced by||David Herman (formerly)|
|“||'Cause if you show me a sweet potato pie, I am on top of it.||”|
Marshmallow is a transgender sex worker that Bob befriends during the episode "Sheesh! Cab, Bob?" Bob invites her to Tina's 13th birthday party when Bob accidentally invites his friends of the night. She has since become a fan favorite and appeared many times in the series. She is described as one who "comes and goes as she pleases, answers to no one and is truly free."
- Marshmallow was originally voiced by David Herman before the role was recast in light of several recastings by other animated shows influenced by the Black Lives Matter campaign.
- A running joke with Marshmallow is that whenever Bob first sees her, he responds with a subdued, "Oh, hey Marshmallow".
- Another running gag with Marshmallow is her tendency to speak in rhyme as seen in "Lice Things Are Lice", "Paraders of the Lost Float" and "I Get Psy-chic Out of You".
- Marshmallow claims to have the ability to crack anyone's back.
- She owned a rhinestone platform high heel shoe, purchased at the over-sized women's shoe store, Toe-tanic, that she left in the restaurant once which Linda later uses for her "wine shoe" idea (Marshmallow didn't want it back because it was "out of season") ("The Hormone-iums").
- The manner in which Bob and Marshmallow met is not clarified. She is assumed to be friends with Marbles, Cha-Cha & Glitter, but is never shown riding in Bob's cab.
- In "The Bleakening", Marshmallow states her age to be 23.
- Bob Fires the Kids
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins (non speaking cameo)
- The Kids Run the Restaurant