|Bob's Burgers character|
|Behind the scenes|
|First||"Sheesh! Cab, Bob?"|
|Voiced by||David Herman|
|“||'Cause if you show me a sweet potato pie, I am on top of it.||”|
Marshmallow is a transgender sex worker that Bob befriends during the episode Sheesh! Cab, Bob?. Bob invites her to Tina's 13th birthday party when Bob accidentally invites his friends of the night. She has since become a fan favorite and appeared many times in the series. She is described as one who, "...comes and goes as she pleases, ... answers to no one, and ... is truly free."
Marshmallow is voiced by David Herman.
- Bob Fires the Kids
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins (non speaking cameo)
- The Kids Run the Restaurant
- A running joke with Marshmallow is that whenever Bob first sees her, he responds with a subdued, "Oh, hey Marshmallow."
- Marshmallow claims to have the ability to crack anyone's back.
- Owned a rhinestone platform high heel shoe, purchased at the over-sized women's shoe store Toe-tanic, that she left in the restaurant once which Linda later uses for her "wine shoe" idea (Marshmallow didn't want it back because it was "out of season"). (The Hormone-iums)
- The manner in which Bob and Marshmallow met is not clarified. She is assumed to be friends with Marbles, Cha-Cha, and Glitter, but is never shown riding in Bob's cab.