- The title is a reference to the 2007 porn film "The Itty Bitty Titty Committee."
- The title listed on Fox's official press release for this episode lacks the 'The'.
- Some minor character design changes have been made in this episode;
- The opening sequence has also been changed to reflect this as well as featuring different animals appearing before the Pest Control Truck pulls up.
- This is the first episode where Trev appears without Jimmy Pesto also appearing.
- Linda speaks to Dr. Rinaldi on the phone. She is named after writer Rich Rinaldi.
- The Burger of the Day, the "Chile Relleno-You-Didn't Burger", was featured before in "Two for Tina" making it the first time a Burger of the Day has been used twice in different episodes. Interestingly, the first burger of the day in this episode, the "If You've Got It, Croissant It Burger" seemingly appears again in "Ex MachTina," which would make it the second time this has occurred.
- An alternate scene to when Gene enlists Ms. Merkin's help is Gene going to a private tutor voiced by Brian Gallivan. He was scrapped after the staff thought it would make more sense for Gene to go to a familiar character which was Ms. Merkin, previously seen in Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl.
- The straw sounds were created using to-go cups from Taco Bell.
- A total of 2.04 million households watched this episode.
- The script cover shows the band members together.
- Hugo's parting appears reversed in some shots.
- Linda can be seen removing the armpit hairnets as she starts to exit the restaurant to view the kids' performance. When she's first seen outside they are still on. Then in the next shot, she appears they are off again.
Behind the Scenes